Becoming a REACH Scholar
Think REACH in the Fall of your Senior Year of High School
1. Visit UA admissions website to apply.
2. Take ACT or SAT (including the writing section) and have your scores sent to UA.
3. Request transcripts from your high school be sent to UA.
4. Submit scholarship applications by December 1.
5. Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than March 1.
6. Complete REACH Scholars application by March 1.
Think REACH in the Spring of your Senior Year of High School
1. Complete FAFSA if you haven’t already. Deadline is March 1 for priority consideration.
2. Visit Financial REACH page for more financial aid guidance.
3. Visit campus on one of our University Days.
4. Ask questions during your visit to determine if this college is the right fit for you.
Think REACH once you are accepted into the University of Alabama
1. Visit Bama Bound Orientation and see all that’s in store.
2. Visit Financial REACH page for next steps.
3. Apply for housing. Housing applications are available beginning October 1 of the year prior to your enrollment.
See UA enrollment checklist & REACH checklist for further help.